We draw on tools and techniques from a variety of fields. Here are some of our “go to” resources. We welcome your suggestions of other resources to include.
Facilitation Techniques/Participatory Approaches
- How to Build a Network to Change a System: RE-AMP Case Study
- Leadership & Networks: New Ways of Developing Leadership in a Highly Connected World
- Net Gains: Handbook for Network Builders Seeking Social Change
- Roles of Collaborative "Leadership"
- Evaluating Networks
- Unstill Waters: Fluid Role of Networks in Social Movements
- ENGAGE: How Funders Support & Leverage Networks for Social Impact